Itt tudod megtekinteni az összes változást, ami a Checkout Navigator plugin előző verzióiban történt. Mivel ez egy automatikusan frissülő lista a plugin readme.txt-jéből, ezért csak angolul érhető el.
- A: New payment gateway integration: Stripe Checkout
- A: Attendance sheets
- A: Now you can see next to the occurrence dates how many people have registered for it and how many of them have already paid
- M: We have an improved occurrence editor that lets you edit all occurrences, access attendance sheets, etc.
- M: Modified all prefixes from 'chch' to 'cnav' (2nd round of rebranding)
- M: Updated Barion API (1.4.2 => 1.4.4)
- M: Updated Billingo API (3.0.9 => 3.0.13)
- M: Updated Braintree API (4.8.0 => 6.2.0)
- M: Updated Szamlazz.hu API (2.9.6 => 2.10.2)
- F: Braintree gateway didn't work correctly if the phone number field wasn't enabled
- F: Sometimes unnecessary occurrences were created when saving recurring events
- F: Now if you trash / untrash products, their children move with them
- R: Removed support for Billingo API v2
- A: Added 3DS security check for Braintree payments
- A: Added a 'Not set' option for event start hour (for displaying full day events)
- A: Facebook group invitation box on Admin support page
- M: Event start hour is now a dropdown (less prone to errors + easier to translate)
- M: Added more information into the Unsuccessful Invoice Generation email sent to admins
- F: Fixed discount calculation in cases where discount was bigger than the ordered price
- F: Nth day of kind wasn't added correctly with occurrences if recurrence frequency was > 1
- F: Occurrences list in admin wasn't updated with AJAX when date was < the original date
- F: Better sorting when recurring event and simple products are in the form at the same time
- F: Admin support page's feedback box link
- A: Discount management. Now you can give discounts based on coupon codes, quantity and order value.
- A: CSV export of orders in admin
- A: Link to the documentation added to email settings page
- A: Order ID, Price and link to Orders table added to default Admin Order email
- A: Now Net price + VAT percentage is displayed in the form and in the order contents table if a product's price contains VAT
- A: Total row in the order contents table footer
- A: Link to shortcode documentation on TY pages
- A: Now admin gets an email if the invoice creation was unsuccessful. This way admin can issue the invoice manually when needed.
- M: Renamed the plugin from Checkout Charlie to Checkout Navigator
- M: Made the plugin code cleaner by making most of it OOP
- M: TPL Framework updated to v2.2
- M: Billingo API upgrade from v2.x to v3.0.9
- M: Szamlazz.hu API upgrade from v2.9.4 to v2.9.6
- M: Renamed [checkout-charlie] shortcode to [checkout-navigator] or [cnav]. Kept the old one, too, to keep the compatibility.
- F: Made the price cells in admin Orders table no-wrap
- F: Now order received emails are sent before redirecting to payment gateways
- R: Removed Freemius SDK. We'll go with Easy Digital Downloads from the site launch.
- R: Removed auto-pulling Billingo block types and bank accounts as it can interfere with plugin activations
- F: Fix blocking issue that prevented activating the plugin on fresh installs
- A: [Billingo] Now you can select the document block to be used in the Plugin Settings
- A: Now your buyers can select if they buy as an individual or a business. If buying as a business, Checkout Navigator asks for Company Name and Tax Number - which is used in invoicing.
- A: Made admin orders table responsive. Now you don't have to scroll a lot horizontally on mobiles.
- M: When deleting an order, all connected data is removed and connected emails are canceled.
- M: [Billingo] instead of the direct PDF download link, now we link invoices to Billingo's payment details page. The reason is that the PDF download link is not working in every case.
- F: Statistics page showed only the results of the 50 last orders in 0.8. This is now fixed.
- A: Scheduled Transactional Emails added. Now you can send emails automatically depending on order/payment/event dates.
- A: New invoicing gateway connection: Szamlazz.hu
- A: Template files for Thank you, Completed and Unsuccessful payment pages. Now you can add pages based on these templates with 1-click.
- A: [Bank Transfer] Central settings for bank account details in Checkout Navigator Settings
- A: Warning in admin if any of the essential pages are missing. Also, front end won't work without them.
- A: ID columns are now sortable for Posts, Pages and Checkout Navigator Products.
- A: Pagination for Orders table in WP-Admin
- A: OR connection between products in the form. It makes it possible to sell different variants of the same product.
- M: TPL Framework updated from 1.3.8 to 2.1
- M: Now order contents are stored in a separate DB table. It opens the possibilities for more sophisticated stats in the future.
- M: Added some extra error messages if the form contains only past events or no event date was set
- F: Quantity question under new occurrences was showing the default value, even if it has been changed in the Product settings. It's now fixed.
- F: Scroll issue with the 2020 theme fixed
- A: Selector that makes it possible to turn billing on/off
- A: If user unsubscribes from mailing list (Mailchimp), now Checkout Navigator can mark it as unsubscribed in the orders table too - with a webhook
- M: Made the Mailchimp connection more stable. Now new tags are added to existing MC subscriptions when a returning buyer buys a different product.
- M: Mailchimp lists are now selectable in the admin (if connection is successfully established).
- M: Templates are now better structured
- M: Made the order operations (pay, delete, invoice) in admin more secure with nonces
- M: Removed some unnecessary development files from the final package, resulting in smaller plugin ZIP file
- F: More reliable billing handling
- F: If Barion shop is closed, auto-mark the order as unsuccessful (which is the desired behavior)
- A: Added code for Barion pixel
- M: Modified the code to make it possible to create online demo for the plugin
- M: Moved the product rows in the form into a separate template file
- M: If non-standard PHP time zone is set in WP settings, it gives a warning on affected admin pages and it defaults the time zone to UTC to avoid errors
- F: Fixed a minor issue with the Hungarian translation
- F: Fixed a bug that sometimes caused duplications in event occurrence creation
- F: In previous versions you could remove the product from the cart when there was only one purchasable product in the form by clicking on its label. Now it's fixed.
- R: Removed the "maximum purchasable amount" from the product settings (as it wasn't in use)
- A: Added Barion payment gateway
- A: Added product-level extra information fields (that can be displayed to the buyer after order or after payment)
- A: Added Support page to admin with all the important links to support/feedback pages
- M: Updated dependencies to latest
- M: Made it more smooth how people can go through the checkout process with free products
- A: Now you can filter by product in admin orders table
- M: Added some extra styles to the form, so less amount of CSS tweaking is needed after install
- F: Fixed an annoying bug that didn't let the buyer do a bank transfer purchase if both payment gateways were enabled
- A: Added Braintree Merchant Account ID in order to be able to check against wrong currency setups
- M: Now the plugin forces the user to use the HUF currency. This is a security measurement until we introduce multi-currency setups.
- M: VAT codes are now independent from the Billingo API. It has thrown errors for non-Billingo users in 0.6.
- F: Error handling when a non-existent or wrong post type IDs are added to the form
- M: Bank card payments are disabled by default
- F: Critical error when updating from older versions fixed
- F: Fancy checkbox in products container fixed when only 1 product is in the form
- A: Payment Gateway API
- A: New payment gateway: Braintree (card payments)
- A: Fancy checkboxes for order items in the form
- M: Changed all text domains in the code from 'cta' to 'chch' for more consequent branding
- M: Renamed cta_event post type in the DB to chch_products. Also renamed them in the admin to 'Products'
- M: Moved the Products list into a submenu item under Checkout Navigator in admin. Thus everything is in one place now in WP-Admin.
- M: Updated libraries to their latest versions with Composer
- M: Renamed [cta-checkout-form] shortcode to [checkout-charlie]. Kept the old one, too, to keep the compatibility.
- M: Moved the changelog into readme.txt, so that admins can check what's new from WP-Admin » Plugins
- F: Fixed an issue that prevented logging in to download stuff in some circumstances (password-protected pages)
- A: Basic VAT handling
- A: Handling of proforma invoices
- M: Split the API settings tab into Billing and Newsletter tabs
- R: Removed the discount price feature. It caused lot of bugs and wasnát too useful in its current implementation.
- F: Error on Statistics page fixed
- A: All occurrences are now displayed in admin table view
- A: Freemius SDK integrated
- A: Generic readme.txt to make it compatible with Freemius
- M: Composer dependencies updated
- A: Product type, price and event date are now listed in the main admin table (better UI)
- A: Cart legend can now be edited on per-form level
- M: Re-done how recurring event occurrences are added (now via metabox in Event editor)
- M: Now admin only lists main events, no occurrences > better UI
- M: A lot more data is now stored in the DB on Order level (less prone to data loss because of removing occurrences)
- F: Fix a bug introduced in 0.5 that kept on adding past occurrences indefinitely
- F: Attempt to resolve issues around assets not refreshing with new versions
- A: Possibility to select product type (event or simple)
- A: List of all countries to the form
- A: Possibility to auto-subscribe customers to mailing list
- A: Logic for Order->exists() function
- F: There was a bug when populating recurring events
- F: Framework threw an error if the exceptions array was empty
- A: Ability to delete mistaken orders (ordered status only)
- A: Showing ID numbers for posts and pages (for easier finding what to insert in the shortcode)
- F: Now the correct Thank You page's content is sent after ordering a free event
- Sets the order automatically as invoiced if it contains only free events
- Marking the invoice as paid automatically when marking an order paid in the admin
- Recurring Events
- Automatic scheduling of recurring events
- Renamed some items to use the better fitting CHCH_ prefix
- Added date and price to the event selector in the form
- Possibility to add Phone field to the Order form
- Checkbox-less version for forms with only 1 event in them